Covid test results.

groundloop

I've looked on Carnival's website and can't find the answer to this, so maybe someone here knows......

Do Covid test results have to be printed, or can you simply show the gate agent the emailed results on your phone?

Just thinking ahead and trying to cover all possibilities.  (Our first cruise in over a year and a half is in a week and my brain is working overtime thinking of things that could go wrong).

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Annmarie58 said:

I heard you could show results on phone , but when we cruised 2 weeks ago we printed 2 copies.

That's what we did. I think it speeded up the process a little bit. We handed the test results over to the check in guy and he was able to glance over them within like 10 seconds total. I would think(just an assumption here) that trying to find the key words on a little screen would be a little more difficult than scanning a letter size piece of paper, thus slowing down that portion of check in down a little bit. 

With all that said, I would think(another assumption on my part) that showing the check in person the results on your phone would be sufficient to satisfy their requirements.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...