Day pass Suggestion for La Romana day (Oct 2nd Horizon cruise)

Jgarriso

• 1 month later...

We ended up doing a beach day pass with Carnival. "Deluxe Beach Resort with Unlimited Food & Drinks"  and it was really nice and relaxing.     Water was clear and relaxing.   Food was so-so and the drinks where watered down badly according to some of the friends we had with us.

If we go back i will probably walk to the taxi stand and do my own,  and a lot of people where doing that.  It was very easy to grab a taxi there and there are a lot of resorts you can go to from what i understand.  what i'm not sure of is,  with the price of the resort and the taxi if you save much money doing it over cruise excursion.

• Like 1

In Amber cove we did the VIP lifestyle all-inclusive beach day and really liked it,  although i would not call it a beach.  But it was definitly VIP and worth the money for a very nice day.  The food and Drinks there where great.  There is also a taxi stand at Amber cove,  which i did not realize before.   next time i might consider taking a taxi into tow and walking around.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 3:36 PM, Jgarriso said:

In Amber cove we did the VIP lifestyle all-inclusive beach day and really liked it,  although i would not call it a beach.  But it was definitly VIP and worth the money for a very nice day.  The food and Drinks there where great.  There is also a taxi stand at Amber cove,  which i did not realize before.   next time i might consider taking a taxi into tow and walking around.

curious about the beach, I've seen many people say what you said but no details