How long to receive at home Covid test from eMed or Optum?

Keys2Heaven

On 9/14/2021 at 1:32 PM, Keys2Heaven said:

Asking for my own curiosity. I ordered a 6 pack of tests on Sept 5th. Order was approved but still not shipped. How long did you have to wait before your tests were shipped?

Just ordered 2 pack from Optum on Sunday, Sept 19 and received Tuesday, 9/21. We are planning on taking that test the morning we leave (2 days before cruise) and to be on safe side I have scheduled a test for us at CVS in Fayetteville NC. Driving from VA to Port Canaveral. Don't want anything to keep us off ship. We are ready and excited - Magic Oct 7. Good luck and happy cruising!

Piggybacking on this thread. I ordered a two pack from Optum. I called the Help Desk for Navica to confirm what hours we could test (they confirmed 24/7), so while I was on the phone I tried to confirm that my husband could use one test and I could use the other. They said no, we couldn't have two people use the 2-pack. 

I really don't think that's true, but I just ordered another 2-pack to keep my sanity over the next week. What's the experience with others? Are you sharing a 2/6 pack or did you have to order a 2 pack for every person?