Setting Sail-Wonder-3/5/2006

njgirls

:) Having gone on 4 cruises with DCL, the last 4 years, your Lucky daughters should have a Great Time. Get them excited about the kids proograms, starting now! The consulers seem to be great. Our daughter went when she was 12, and 13. At 12 she wanted to be with the older children, but still made some friends, and enjoyed some of the organized activities. Don't miss :) Breakfast with the Characters. And be aware, there will be lines for the evening signing event. Get your camera ready for some memorable shots. And don't miss the :) GOLDEN MICKEYS, or any other show for that matter. Just for your own information, I personally have not witnessed any drunks on board, or any profane language. For the most part, I've been very impressed with children on board. Call DCL and get the cd about the cruises, it's good and will help you and your girls excited about the ADVENTURE that awaits all of you. PS. Some of the Little girls wear Princess type dresses for dinner. Metrowon

7 days to GO! Your lugaage may not show up at your room until 4:30 or so. So if the girls want to get in the pool early, pack your carry on as needed! Free soda program on deck nine, aft{REAR} Port{LEFT} by MICKEYS pool. Adults aren't allowed to use the slide, my wife found out the hard way. So many things to do for you, and your daughters, so much fun. Read your PERSONAL NAVIGATOR every morning. Ask your cabin attendant for a cooler, they have a few. Ice cold drinks in your room are convienant. Fridge in room is a cooler. Milk cartons are a vailable at the buffet! Please post when you get back, Metrowon can't wait, and hopes all go well! Go Cruise Girls!:)

I will be on this sailing also but with my girlfriend. On the 9th she leaves and my husband is joining me for our 25th wedding anniversary, so I am doing a back2back. This will be my 2nd and 3rd Disney cruise. Last time <spetember> I took our youngest daughter <12> and she loved it. Did a few things in the kids club<she loved to make a real animator cell and flubber> and all in al just had a great time. She has cruised many times before on other cruise lines but never Disney.

This time I am without kids and she is not a happy camper. But we live in FL so we will be going again this year I am sure. Unless I have a bad cruise which i don't think so.

If you have any questions just ask me. Just a few more days to go !!!!!

I am not going with you!! Unless you want to adopt an old grandma?? :rolleyes: Hint Hint!!

I just wanted to wish both families who are going a very Magical cruise!!!

I hope you will post a trip report for us landlubbers to read and dream about our next cruise.

mom x4,grandma x4

Congratulations on your anniversery, 23 years is certainly something to celebrate!

Are you dining in Palo? I made a reservation for Tuesday night, but think I may cancel that once on board because I don't want to miss any of the other resturants, since this is our first time on the boat. I may try to switch it to brunch, but have not decided yet.

Two more days to go!

Archived