Entry rules for Spain and Italy

Two 2 Tango

P&O don't seem to want to do much to help other than stating that it is up to us to find out about the entry rules for each country. From what I can get off the web, you need to complete an online entry form for Spain (do you need one for each port?) and Italy requires a test within 48 hours prior to entry and an online entry form but again do we need one for each port? I have looked at both of these on line but there doesn't seem to be a way to fill them in for multiply ports. The other question that seems a bit vague is do we need the passenger locator forms if we are on a P&O trip or do they give them the required details. What I feel is going to happen is that we will have to do it all on the ship and use their expensive data. Has any one completed these forms?

My understanding (which I apologise for if it is wrong) is that the Passenger Locator Form is used like track and trace to identify anyone who you may have come into contact with who has, or goes on to develop Covid. You need to submit one in the 48 hours before arriving back in the UK. I think you can start completing it beforehand. I’m going to look at this tomorrow.  My brain hurts too much at the moment.n