I hate cruise reviews !!!

I couldn't find you in the floataway lounge. I see the roll call thread though. :confused:

Follow the uppermost link in my signature. The thread is titled "10 Reasons To Stop Cruising RCCL:D" and has close to 200 pages already. Just be careful about eating or drinking anything while you are reading it.

Sometimes it seems only people super happy t o the point of being one sided as all get out or people who hated it post. Nothing is ever all good or all bad.

I think you hit the nail on the head! Some people will only write a review so they can share their horrible experiences and complain and be heard ("me me me!!" "I need attention!"). I work with a lady like that. If there's something to complain about, she's in the front of the line with the bull horn.

It's too bad that new cruisers are subject to that kind of negative feed back all the time. That one negative writter ends up being the representative for thousands of cruisers on that cruise. Those thousands of people probably had a fantastic cruise, they just didn't write about it.

Even if people write " We had a great time, would love to go again" is better than 9 pages of complaints.

Archived