NAVICA App for home covid test for under 18

We're leaving on the Anthem next month and I'm purchasing the 6pk of tests from Emed.  I downloaded the Navica app for the test results. My husband will do the same.  I added my 17 year old daughter on my app under manage profile and add child.  She is bringing a friend (16 year old).  She will be using one of the test not sure if I can add her to my app (cause it states if you are a legal guardian to do so) or she downloads the app on her phone.  The app does state you should be 18 or older.  Anyone have any knowledge of this and had traveled with the app lately?

1 hour ago, garebarepups said:

We're leaving on the Anthem next month and I'm purchasing the 6pk of tests from Emed.  I downloaded the Navica app for the test results. My husband will do the same.  I added my 17 year old daughter on my app under manage profile and add child.  She is bringing a friend (16 year old).  She will be using one of the test not sure if I can add her to my app (cause it states if you are a legal guardian to do so) or she downloads the app on her phone.  The app does state you should be 18 or older.  Anyone have any knowledge of this and had traveled with the app lately?

I believe the kids parent should load the app and supervise the test (if possible). 

You probably know this, but just in case, also note that you may need documents for royal when taking along a non family minor. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-if-i-am-traveling-with-a-minor-and-i-am-not-their-parent-legal-guardian

Edited by AustinCruise
  • Like 1