Discount offered at Big Box store for air gift certificates

VacationCharlene

Not sure if this will FLY.......lol .......BUT just saw on the Big Box website that they were offering a 10% discount on Alaska Air plane gift certificates. Limit of 10.  Wish we had seen this earlier as it would of been super helpful to us.  Hoping it helps at least one person. 

AlaskaAir.JPG

• Like 1

I think "Big Box" means Costco, right?  Costco has offered this discount deal on $500 Alaska Airlines gift certificates on-and-off for a couple of years now.  Glad to see its back on. 

And, BTW, there is another very good deal on now for those of you with Citi credit cards.  One of their current merchant offers is for a $50 statement credit on a $200+ purchase at Best Buy.   Purchase of a third party gift card  -- including an Amazon gift card -- triggers the credit.  And then you can use the Amazon gift card to buy anything Amazon sells, including, yup, HAL gift cards.  You have to add this offer to your Citi card online before you can use.  My wife and I both had it on our credit cards,  so we saved $100 on $400 worth of Amazon cards.

• Like 2