#10 Question For ScubaGirl

CRUISIN FROM INDIANA

I have read your thread on the #10 jtney. What exactly is this?

Also, we have an excursion book thru Carnival that takes us to Blasbeard's Cay and back for 3 hours for 35.00 per person. Would we be better off taking this #10 to Cable Beach? Isn't Cable Beach where Blackbeard's Cay is at? We are traveling with two teen-age girls who want to go to the beach but we don't want to get lost, etc. We want to try and do alot so time will be afctor as well as money. Any help would be appreciated. Also, can you tell me what the temp is like in March?

THANKS!!!!!

I have read your thread on the #10 jtney. What exactly is this?

Also, we have an excursion book thru Carnival that takes us to Blasbeard's Cay and back for 3 hours for 35.00 per person. Would we be better off taking this #10 to Cable Beach? Isn't Cable Beach where Blackbeard's Cay is at? We are traveling with two teen-age girls who want to go to the beach but we don't want to get lost, etc. We want to try and do alot so time will be afctor as well as money. Any help would be appreciated. Also, can you tell me what the temp is like in March?

THANKS!!!!!

Blackbeards Cay is a private island off the coast of Cable Beach accessible by boat tours only. It's a very nice beach day.

If you want to just go to a public beach, the #10 jitney (small bus which holds 30 people.) will take you to the Cable Beach Hotels. Enter thru Wyndham or Nassau Beach Hotel.

You can pick up the bus from downtown, or in front of the Mcdonalds across from the British Colonial Hilton. (just ask any local). It cost $1pp and runs back and forth every few minutes.. Just tell the driver where you want to get off.

March weather should be very nice.. High 70/ Low 80's... maybe a cool evening or two.

Thanks for the help. This is our first trip to the Bahamas and as I mentioned we are taking two teens (girls) who want to tan, tan, and tan. So we are looking for good beaches and fun stuff to do. Plan on seeing Atlantis but will most likely have to do that in the evening as we also have a dolphin swim booked with only a few hours in between the Blackbeard's Cay and the dolphins and I would like to see the Pirate Museum at some point in between. I would also liked to have visited Ardastra Gardens but just don't think there will be enough time. We are planning dinner at Senor Frogs then probably onto Atlantis after that. Do you know how late the Atlantis shops and DIG stay open?

Archived