Zenith Room 5040 and 5068

63galaxie

Barry & Ken, I am writing a review about our recent trip on the Manier. I'm trying to included handicap twist. You might be interested. We who know the difficulty of living in a chair. Biggest hassel is always transportation.

Thanks... I will have a look. Transportation is not a huge issue for us. Ken is parapledgic so he has the upper body stength of an ox. He is not happy with with a non-accessible van because her has to come out of the chair and sit on the floor of the van during the transfer process, but he manages. We really like places like Boston where 25% of all cabs are required to be ADA compliant. But, I hear you on the transportation. With all of the bags plus the chair, there is not enough room in anything but a van. In 2004 we were on the Sapphire Princess and when we arrived back in Seattle there were to mini-van cabs. We took two car cabs to the airport. It was the only way to fit all the luggage, chair, and us. :)

Archived