Panorama boarding times

welldone60

Interesting that you got October 21st as your check-in date.  We are also booked on November 6th and my profile says I can't do check-in until October 23rd.  

Did you see that the itinerary changed and the stops are reversed?  I haven't received an email from Carnival about it yet, but it's definitely showing up online.  And they've pulled all of the shore excursions for now.  I expected the change because of the propulsion issue, but figured they would send an email and get the shore excursions rescheduled before making the change online.  It's frustrating.  

13 minutes ago, callmefilmgeek said:

Interesting that you got October 21st as your check-in date.  We are also booked on November 6th and my profile says I can't do check-in until October 23rd.  

Did you see that the itinerary changed and the stops are reversed?  I haven't received an email from Carnival about it yet, but it's definitely showing up online.  And they've pulled all of the shore excursions for now.  I expected the change because of the propulsion issue, but figured they would send an email and get the shore excursions rescheduled before making the change online.  It's frustrating.  

It is my understanding that Platinum and above can check in two days before Gold and below. That could easily explain the difference in check-in dates.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, callmefilmgeek said:

Thanks, Had not noticed the change. Nothing planned yet, so not a problem for us.

2 hours ago, klfhngr said:

If you want to get on early and be part of the early group, some guy made a great video to be one of the first groups to get on, it works!

Actually we want to board later in the day. Just not sure what the boarding times are since cruises resumed. 

• Like 1