HOW DO I CANCEL A CRUISE BOOKED THROUGH THE CARNIVAL WEBSITE?

Trash Queen

Unfortunately, I booked a two cabins through the Carnival website; our group has 4 adults and 2 children under 5.  We were recently sent a message that, even though fully paid months ago, we would not know if the children would receive exemptions until about 14 days prior to departure, and that even if so they and we would only be allowed on bubble tours, etc.

We've decided to cancel,  HOWEVER, I cannot find on the website how to cancel; there is no "cancel" thing to click as there is on hotel websites.  So I called the 800 # and was on hold for 20 minutes to get through to the "payments" option, but that woman can only take payments--she said she could not cancel so she forwarded my call to the department that handles cancellations about 1 1/2 hours ago.  Is this the only way to cancel if the cruise was booked through the website?

Charlotte

Try going into your Cruise Manager for the cruise, find Booking and Order Details. It shows all the details of your cruise: itinerary, balance details, etc.  scroll down to the bottom of that, and on the left side it says view balance details. Click on that and it shows your balance owed. At the bottom of that it says view cancellation details. That tells you what, if anything, it costs you to cancel, and it gives you the option to cancel there.  I didn’t go any farther in my booking since I don’t want to cancel!

• Like 3