Prepaid Service Charges

Twinbooty

Hi all.  This is only my second ever cruise and my first was in Europe booked on UK site.  I have priced up my trip in December on the US site and when i go to book its not allowing me the option to pre pay my Service Charges.

Am i missing something here and if so, how do i go about pre booking these ?

Also, if i dont pre book them, then what happens thereafter.  How do the service charges work ?  Is it every meal, drink and service onboard is an auto charge or something ?

Thanks in advance.

If you can not add "Prepaid Service Charges" during the booking process, you can later LOG IN to your account and add (pay for them there) within My NCL (or call to have them added).

If you choose to not prepay, the charges will be added per person, per day while onboard the ship.

(Your accounts will have a length list of charges if you don't prepay!)

As for meals and drinks having added service charges... It depends on YOUR booking(s).  Did you get the entire Frees At Sea package with your booking(s).  If so, those charges will already be on your Invoice (Confirmation), listed per passenger! 

Thanks for the response.   Yes we are getting the full 4 packages with Free at sea including the 2 Speciality meals and free drinks. 

I will just pay the additional though once its all booked over the weekend using your advice.  Prefer to get it out the way and know its done.

• Like 1