“Alternate” Vaccination proof

n2qmt

Hello!  Does anyone have experience with this situation...

Original vaccination card lost.

In New York, we have an app (State provided) that has all vaccine information listed (type, site, lot number, date) along with my name and DOB. This also has a QR code.

I can also access the New York City Immunization office record for me which shows all the information.

i also have a copy of my medical record from my primary indicating the dates the vaccine was administered.

Finally, through the patient portal at my primary’s office, I can view a scan of the original card.

So my question is this... Will all of this suffice as acceptable proof?  I know what the website says and I got some conflicting information through an email today from Carnival which says ONLY the original vaccination record or a record from a healthcare provider is accepted (no copies or photos allowed).

Has anyone used any of the alternate proof stated in the website and had any issues? Thanks.

John

I also live in NY and have the NY Excelsior pass plus to prove vaccination status.  I have used the printout from that for both my cruises.  Just make sure you print or show the "plus" version that shows lot number, dates, where and when it was administered.  

• Like 1