did you have a good time, 25 words or less?

metrowon

I'm sorry...

...no.... we did NOT have a good time... rather, we had a FANTASTIC TIME! We sailed 18 times and only DCL 4x consecutively!

I'm a frugal person, that has found something that makes my wife truly feel like a Queen, and I love every minute on Board. I have nothing to nit-pick with DCL. You pay, you go, you Get! You come home and can't wait to do it again! Everytime I walk on board, I feel lucky, to be there. It's an experiance that I have earned, and try to share with others. It's nearly unexplainable! It's AWESOME! WE EVEN HAD A HEART ATTACK PERSON, AT DINNER, DIED, AND ALL WAS HANDLED SO WELL, JUST DISNEY CLASS. METROWON

We're hooked! Rookies in 2005 and now two more booked. Can't help but count down the days! It was just way more than we anticipated!
Good for you two! It's really hard to explain what a good time you had, isn't it? Other lines offer, other things, but none OFFER The DISNEY CLASS! Thanks 4 responding. Metrowon

Our 2 DCL cruises have been the best trips we've ever been on. Plan to do many more in the future--need more itineraries!!!
Chech in on your CASTAWAY CAY portion @DCL, clues indicate a NNE itinerairy. Go figure, going north, for awhile, than going northeast. Metrowon

Thanks for looking and taking the time to share! Anyone that needs 8 paragraphs to do a review will find something wrong, even on DCL. We will just cruise on, and leave the whinners, to complain about the rest of their life. Metrowon

Archived