Advantage to booking next cruise while cruising?

dukefan94

I am so excited to be booked for VV cruise in 5/2022 to celebrate a milestone birthday! I have previously cruised NCL and Celebrity and have been enjoying all the reviews of the Scarlet Lady so far.

One thing that I have not seen in any of the posts is whether VV has a program similar to NCL's "Cruise Next" where it would be to my advantage to book my next cruise while cruising. Does anyone have any insight? I know that VV is not supposed to mimic "traditional" cruising and the pandemic may have changed things as well. 

Thanks in advance!

Just reading on the website they have a my next voyage special of $300 off your next cruise when you book on board.

Also,  I was reading they give you $300 onboard credit to use but it’s for the cruise you’re currently on , not for the next cruise. 

You don’t have to choose your next cruise at the time, just sign up for the offer at the Get Lost area on Deck 7 (visit Darko the Holiday Matchmaker). You can get $300 off your next cruise any time in the next 2 years and it is transferable to friends and family. Each person can sign up for 4 $300 credits ($1200). The onboard credit cancels out the cost of the deposit to a $0 balance so it’s a no brainer. If you don’t end up booking another cruise you lose nothing. 

3 hours ago, Craig1970 said:

Just reading on the website they have a my next voyage special of $300 off your next cruise when you book on board.

Also,  I was reading they give you $300 onboard credit to use but it’s for the cruise you’re currently on , not for the next cruise. 

I just looked up what you mentioned. I wonder if the current deals are part of the SeaBlazer program, which unfortunately, I will not be a part of.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:34 PM, dukefan94 said:

I just looked up what you mentioned. I wonder if the current deals are part of the SeaBlazer program, which unfortunately, I will not be a part of.

The onboard offer is separate from Sea Blazers. If you are a Sea Blazer you could get $600 total off a cruise in 2022 because the Sea Blazer offer and onboard offer can be combined. If you are not a sea blazer, then it’s only $300 off a cruise within the next 2 year. Note that the cabins have to be sea terrace or above. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2