Parking at Miami terminal A and bag drop question

I’m cruising out of Miami in 2 weeks and driving down day before sailing. I plan on parking my car at Royal Caribbean’s terminal A. 

would I drive up to bag drop area on first level and drop bags and family off there and then find a parking space OR do I park in garage and make my way with my bags to bag drop area? 

We parked there yesterday, and parked first. It was easier for my husband to take the left and go up the ramp into the parking garage, park and then we rolled our suitcases to the elevator that takes you down to the front of the terminal. Take a right when you exit the elevator and you will see the bag porters down by Zone 5. 

• Thanks 1

My husband dropped me and the luggage off. We checked our luggage and then he went to park the car. I have a bad leg and I am not supposed walk very far... 
After the cruise, when I saw where he parked, I totally could have made that walk!! 
So either way you should be good.
With a larger group, it might be easier to drop them off and have them wait near the elevator 

Edited by LilBlackDress
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2021 at 12:51 PM, Eileen G said:

We did this a few weeks ago. Just make sure to note which elevator floor you get on at. The floor stop and parking garage level may not match.

I thought I had a picture of parking garage inside with showing the level split at the elevator... but I don't. 
My husband said 3 so we went to 3...  I thought my car was stolen!! I am not sure what made me go up a floor but I was happy I did  😂