Current District Brewhouse Entertainers

CruiseAF

I’ll be traveling on the escape next week and wanted to know if anyone can tell me who the entertainers is in the district brewhouse. 

also if you’ve been on any other ship with a D.B. Since restart, Let me know who you saw! 

EDIT:  This was Encore. I just realized you said Escape. My bad.

On the Relaunch cruise, Englebert was in DBH. He had also been there on the Transatlantic, so that was cool. Yusuf was not there.

I can't remember the name of the entertainer. He was very friendly, and would go around to tables introducing himself to people. The older crowd loved him a lot, but he wasn't our style. He did some of the typical sing-alongs, but talked more than he played, and he wasn't funny or anything. A nice guy though!

Edited by LrgPizza
fix goof
  • Thanks 1

as you all are familiar with the brew house and the different ships, this will be ( fingers crossed ) on a NCL cruise, my question is more about the brewhouse experience. I am glad to know that there is entertainment in the venue but what i would like to know is the beer list the same on all the ships in the brew house ship to ship and cruise to cruise. I was excited to see a bar dedicated to beer and with several taps and 50 bottles I was very interested in the experience. i will follow the thread and take your advise with respect to who will entertain while i sip my suds. I have time before we sail but getting excited about cruising again too as i am sure we all are.

2 hours ago, charlie murphy said:

what i would like to know is the beer list the same on all the ships in the brew house ship to ship and cruise to cruise. I was excited to see a bar dedicated to beer and with several taps and 50 bottles I was very interested in the experience.

I sailed the Encore in October.  The district brew house was a bit of a let down.  Of all those beers, they only had one dark ale.  I sampled all of the AK brews.

t

On 11/5/2021 at 1:58 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

I sailed the Encore in October.  The district brew house was a bit of a let down.  Of all those beers, they only had one dark ale.  I sampled all of the AK brews.

thanks for the input. Was that an Alaska cruise and were the beers local Alaska Brewing Company on board? or did you sample at the brewery?   Somewhere on these treads I found a beer list and it was  heavily weighted  tend toward FLA breweries and then a bunch of standard brews.

Ncl does exceed what I have seen on other cruise lines with regard to beer lists, however I wish the list would be a bit more eclectic. For example a cruise out of Seattle could have some great Northwest influence , and feature Alaskan beers while on the inside passage.  Something out of the northeast -  regional brews vermont, mass, ny , maine -- some great breweries. if you are going to sell it as a craft beer bar then specialize in craft beer. 

the list did have chimay and duvel ( i think) served in the proper glass would be great. 

Cheers