Playa MIA Beach vs. Paradise Beach

ia cruiser

We have cruise companions that are thinking of choosing the excursion to Playa Mia Beach and we were thinking Paradise Beach sounded good... from the boards.

If anyone out there has pros and cons on each or has been to Playa Mia could you please respond.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

:confused:

We have cruise companions that are thinking of choosing the excursion to Playa Mia Beach and we were thinking Paradise Beach sounded good... from the boards.

If anyone out there has pros and cons on each or has been to Playa Mia could you please respond.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

:confused:

Playa mia is a cruise line sponsored tour, could be crowded its also all inclusive and kinda pricey. Paradise is a due as you wish type place very friendly

I was to Playa Mia in January and absolutely loved it. It wasn't too crowded either. We didn't go through the ship, but took a taxi there and then bought admission thru the taxi company for $10 pp. We didn't want the buffet or unlimited drinks.

Was at Paradise Beach 2 weeks ago Friday!!!! LOVED it...from the things I have read on here and from what I saw, I would have to say the beach is clean, free of rubble, tons of activities to do if you wish, great food, great staff, decent restrooms and a couple small shops around building!!!!

GO GO GO, you'll be happy you did and Tom is very active on the boards so he is listening and improving as the days go on!!!!!

I've heard good about both, but just make sure to check what's included at Playa Mia if booking through your cruise ship. Most of the excursions (at least through Carnival) seemed to include the unlimited drinks, but no food or transportation to Playa Mia. If you're not a drinker, you're probably better going there independently, or heading to Paradise instead, and saving that extra money for some food!

Archived