Sea Bands

WanderlustJourney

On 11/30/2021 at 8:36 PM, WanderlustJourney said:

I was wondering if something has changed and now you need to pick up your Sea Bands at the port or if they are indeed still shipping them out with a luggage tag? When I confirmed my check in the other day, I was confused to see that it said my Sea Band would be at the port?

TIA

I had to pick mine up at the port in October but my friend on the same voyage didn’t.  The only thing we came up with for the reason was that we used future credit and she didn’t.  We thought it could be distance from the port but she was further.  We thought it could have been timing of booking but she booked after us.  

I've been booked for quite some time, however I've heard and read very mixed reviews about how and when sailors are receiving their bands and luggage tags (if they even receive them in time for their sailing). Just curious on others experiences with receiving/not receiving them before hand. My newest challenge has been that I can't seem to upload vaccination proof in the app? The step is just missing and it's saying I still need to complete something in my check in, but there isn't anything further for me to complete lol

9 hours ago, WanderlustJourney said:

I've been booked for quite some time, however I've heard and read very mixed reviews about how and when sailors are receiving their bands and luggage tags (if they even receive them in time for their sailing). Just curious on others experiences with receiving/not receiving them before hand. My newest challenge has been that I can't seem to upload vaccination proof in the app? The step is just missing and it's saying I still need to complete something in my check in, but there isn't anything further for me to complete lol

I don’t remember having to upload vaccine info or the card in the App. They verify that when you check in for the cruise. But I cruised in October so it’s possible it changed 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 12:03 PM, WanderlustJourney said:

They make it really easy at the port.  If you didn't get bands in the mail, they will give you them at the port.  My husband's vax card loaded, so nothing needed for him.  Mine didn't, so I just showed my card.

My friends' cabin changed at the last moment, but they were able to get their new cabin number at the pier. 

• Like 1