Six day cruise menus and Cheers on Half Moon Cay questions

MisterOJ2

Hey guys. It's been a minute since I've been on here. I just booked my first ever six-day cruise and was wondering if anyone knows what the MDR menus are like on those. I've been on 5-days and 7-days before, but never 6 and I'm just curious. I know there's no lobster, but is there still two elegant nights? Or just one? If just one - are the menus about the same as a 7-day, just without the lobster night menu?

Also, since we got such a great deal on it, we're getting Cheers for the first time. I know it doesn't work on Half Moon Cay, but I saw something while doing a Google search that said you could extend Cheers to HMC for $25. I can't find anything like that on the actual Carnival site though. Anyone know if that's a real thing or not?

Thanks and I can't wait to get back to cruising!

Everything I've seen says there are two elegant nights for cruises 6 days and longer.

I've never really paid much attention to menus so can't say anything as to any differences between 5 days, 6 days, etc.  All I know is that I've never gone hungry.😁

And I don't believe that's correct about paying $25 to be able to use your cheers package at HMC, we were there in September and didn't see anything at all about that.

On 12/1/2021 at 1:16 PM, groundloop said:

Everything I've seen says there are two elegant nights for cruises 6 days and longer.

I've never really paid much attention to menus so can't say anything as to any differences between 5 days, 6 days, etc.  All I know is that I've never gone hungry.😁

And I don't believe that's correct about paying $25 to be able to use your cheers package at HMC, we were there in September and didn't see anything at all about that.

Carnival shares half Moon with Sister brand holland America. Pretty sure they have a plan that includes Half moon. You might have come across info for thier brand. Carnival never includes it unfortunately. That is my favorite thing on RCL and getting the drink plan.