Alternate Vaccination Proof to Vaccine Card

doug618

Hi All-

Has anyone had any success showing something other than their Vaccination Card as proof of vaccination. My daughter lost her card.  She received her vaccination at a NYS run facility and NYS say they do not replace lost cards.   Instead they sent us her complete immunization record. She also has her NYS Excelsior Pass. 

Wondering what Royal has accepted as Alternate Vaccination Proof.

Thanks

You MIGHT be able to get the record through the health department.  I did this in NC, but I have no idea if it's will work in your situation. It might be worth a shot.  Get it?  See what I did there?

But seriously...call RCI and ask if they'll take it.  I printed mine from the state health department as "back up" - but I have my card.  

I can't imagine they wouldn't take it, as long it has all of the required information n it - but what do I know?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/hd-search/index.html

I would suggest getting a booster at a pharmacy. She should bring her vaccination record with her. They may give her a new card. I had a friend who laminated his after his second dose. The pharmacy gave him a new one showing all three doses (but kept his original laminated one).

If that doesn’t work, call Royal Caribbean and see if they’ll accept anything else.

Good luck!