Dinner reservations on Infinity

specialguest

I thought I read on here that people wree making dinner reservations for the USS United States dining room a couple months before their cruise via their travel agent. They said if they didn't have an advance reservation they couldn't have dinner there.However, our agent says we have to wait to make a reservation until we get onboard.

Anybody know the real scoop?

Thanks

Specialguest

I hear that if you belong to the captains club you can make reservations ahead of time I want to go on one of the formal nights I may call them and ask which nights they are going to be. We are on the infinity sailing APRIL 2

We are just off Infinity. Your formal nights will be the two at sea days. And you can only make advance reservations for the U.S. dining room if you are a Captain's Club members (sailed previously with X)

I am posting a full review of the cruise by Wednesday if you are interested watch the main X board.

I called the Captains Club contact person and was told that because of the boat switch several months ago she could not take a reservation for the specialty dining. However she took the date and three times, sent an email, and told me to check once we get on board.

Archived