Question for Recent RCI Cruisers out of Miami

shelpt

For 12/5 sailing of Oasis, was in Suite lounge area of terminal within 15 minutes of pulling into garage.  Our check-in time was 11:30.

We all had a late boarding, but that was because the ship arrived a bit late due to a Key West medivac the night before, and people from prior sailing that had to be hunted down by security.  But, the arrival to terminal from garage was the easiest I’ve experienced so far. 

Edited by barbeyg

4 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Always Cruise Thanksgiving to Xmas B4B or longer. First Couple Weeks Dec Ships were never full, Airports easy, and this B4 Covid. They the Airport Dec 20-23 twice Line was out the Door FLL. Never Flew out MIA except Summertime

Ok. Great. 

16 hours ago, shelpt said:

Thanks for the tip! I will make sure to watch for the signs.

There are great YouTube videos with driving instructions for Terminal A as well. They include the info about turning left to drive up the ramp into the garage. And there is a sign on the left indicating to enter the garage there. Plus, there was a staff member pointing to drive up the ramp. 

23 hours ago, relaxatsea said:

We were on the Oasis sailing of Nov. 28.  This was our first time in the new parking garage A.  We came through the tunnel, and the signage wasn't that good, so be aware that you need to go up a ramp to get into the parking garage.  We had always entered off the street, so this is different.  After we figured that out, it was very easy to find a parking spot and take the elevator right down to the terminal entrance.  Our boarding time was 12:30 PM, so we got in a line that said 12 and 12:30 PM.  We were on the ship in less than 30 minutes, very smooth boarding process.  Have a great cruise!

On Saturday, there was a grey or blue sign for the garage. I had watched a couple YouTube videos that had driving instructions for getting to the garage and parking there. The info in the videos says to drive up the ramp to park and info about the third and fourth level of the garage. But, I think the sign I saw was right there on the left. Maybe even with an arrow. Just sharing in case you use the terminal garage again. 🌞 I certainly hope to use it again. It's so nice plus convenient. 

Edited by blueslily

11 minutes ago, blueslily said:

On Saturday, there was a grey or blue sign for the garage. I had watched a couple YouTube videos that had driving instructions for getting to the garage and parking there. The info in the videos says to drive up the ramp to park and info about the third and fourth level of the garage. But, I think the sign I saw was right there on the left. Maybe even with an arrow. Just sharing in case you use the terminal garage again. 🌞 I certainly hope to use it again. It's so nice plus convenient. 

Thanks!  So glad they have a sign now.