Aft cabin 9390 Mariner of the Seas?

jamestown9guy

I see you've blanketed all the Mariner roll calls but I'll answer anyway. I have this cabin on the Navigator and it's a very nice cabin. The balcony is slightly smaller than the corner cabins on decks 8 and 7, has an opening door instead of sliding, and a huge porthole window. You can see the pics in Bonnie Voyager's link on one of the threads you posted at. The cabin is the same size as all E1s, plenty big for 2 people. Enjoy your cruise.

I'm sorry I got carried away and I hope I did not offend anyone with asking my question in so many places...actually I found this site after I had gone to the Roll Calls...I do tend to go overboard.

I appreciate your reply and assistance...I feel certain I will book the cabin this week. I think I will enjoy it.

I thought this cabin was an E1? No?

Jim

It is an E1 and is the same size as all others, the balcony is bigger than other E1 balconies, but not as big as the corner E1s on 7th and 8th decks. The corner E1s on the 6th deck are not good locations. Some people don't like the door to the balcony instead of the slider, but the big porthole window makes up for it IMHO.

Archived