Live (Wi-Fi willing) Christmas Mardi Gras Review 12/18- 12/26 Blue Card Perspective

BennyBrun

Day 8 Christmas 

Merry Christmas to all!

The gym this morning was very quiet.  The trend seems to be very busy the second day of the cruise and as the cruise goes on it gets less busy every day.  Thermal suite was also very quiet as well.  Brunch at Sea was also very quiet.  Less than 10 minutes wait.  I wonder where is every body?  The luggage tags for the early zone were all gone by mid morning so get those luggage tags early if you need assistance.  Easy day today with lots of Christmas entertainment and packing.  This cruise just cruised on by.  It felt like we just got on yesterday!

• Like 2

Day 8

Christmas Day

They are reminding cruisers about the mask policy more and more.  Every announcement they make always include a reminder about the face mask.  Again if you don’t flaunt it and a total disregard for the rule, they leave you alone.  Just my observation and I choose to be on here so I put my mask on.  Either that or I get to stay at home enjoy the rainy snowy weather without my mask.

image.jpg

• Like 2

Hi @BennyBrun 🙂

Enjoying your review very much!

I'm thrilled you discussed, captured many photos & took advantage of the various opportunities to spend at Grand Central. 

Sadly, it's rarely discussed & visited in many Mardi Gras reviews so far. 

It's an amazing, terrific, (3-deck-high space) that cost MILLIONS to construct that has SO MUCH to offer.

Safe travels & enjoy the rest of your voyage!

🌴

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi @BennyBrun 🙂

Enjoying your review very much!

I'm thrilled you discussed, captured many photos & took advantage of the various opportunities to spend at Grand Central. 

Sadly, it's rarely discussed & visited in many Mardi Gras reviews so far. 

It's an amazing, terrific, (3-deck-high space) that cost MILLIONS to construct that has SO MUCH to offer.

Safe travels & enjoy the rest of your voyage!

🌴

Thank you so much.  I loved grand central and spent a great deal of time there!  It is an amazing space!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 8 Christmas 

Merry Christmas to all!

The gym this morning was very quiet.  The trend seems to be very busy the second day of the cruise and as the cruise goes on it gets less busy every day.  Thermal suite was also very quiet as well.  Brunch at Sea was also very quiet.  Less than 10 minutes wait.  I wonder where is every body?  The luggage tags for the early zone were all gone by mid morning so get those luggage tags early if you need assistance.  Easy day today with lots of Christmas entertainment and packing.  This cruise just cruised on by.  It felt like we just got on yesterday!

Last day onboard, and you look back when you embarked, and the time sure did fly, you try

and wonder what you had done all those days, and it just seems a blur. Hope you had a 

good trip. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hurricane0226 said:

Last day onboard, and you look back when you embarked, and the time sure did fly, you try

and wonder what you had done all those days, and it just seems a blur. Hope you had a 

good trip. 

The trip was amazing.  I was a little apprehensive about the 8 night cruise because I thought it might be a little long but it flew by.  Of course the Thermal Suite was a nice addition to pass the time and it was well worth it.  It came with the SPA cabin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruisemom2 said:

I agree, it was our favorite indoor space - probably mostly because we fell in love with our Central Stage Bar bartenders - those girls were amazing!

You got food, drinks, and great entertainment all in one spot what more could you ask for.

• Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
10 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 8

Our towel animal collection from the cruise.  It’s so hard to say good bye !

F2F9A255-3564-430D-8168-6D0AE6A00C2B.jpeg

Hay, the frogs missing an eyeball! What did you do 😮. Wonderful, detailed review. I really enjoyed you sharing your cruise with us. Have a safe trip home 🙂

Edited by BasicSailor

58 minutes ago, meatball_nyc said:

Don’t say goodbye. Say when can we see you again.  

Great review with pics. Thank you. Cheers.

Thank you.  Cheers mate!  I don’t know why I always get a little emotional the last day of the cruise especially when you have an opportunity to get to know some of the crew spend time with them.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

Hay, the frogs missing an eyeball! What did you do 😮. Wonderful, detailed review. I really enjoyed you sharing your cruise with us. Have a safe trip home 🙂

Thank you!!  The frog had too much fun onboard and too much fun a shore but don’t worry he’s got travel insurance!

• Haha 1

Day 8

Center stage performance won again!  By the time the performance was over, comedy show was full.  Shockingly I did not make it to the comedy show once this trip because it’s always full with a member of fun squad blocking the door.  Oh well, can’t do everything but enjoyed everything we did so that is a win!!!

• Like 3