Private Cabanas

sacarr

I was looking at the November 3, 2006 Regatta sailing out of Barcelona and noticed that they are renting "Private Cabanas" on deck 11. Does any one know anything about this? Do you rent them for the day or the entire cruise? There are only two sea days on this cruise so I wouldn't think that they would get much use. What about the rates?

Thanks,

Steve

You can rent them either way, but you would run the risk of them not being available if you waited to get specific days. From the info I received out of the Oceania office, they obviously try to fill them for the entire cruise first. We booked one for a 10 day cruise that had 4 "at sea" days, but I know I do not plan to get off the ship at every port. I anticipate that I will get a lot of use out of it. I think the daily rate was $50 per day for port days and $100 per day for "at sea" days. If you purchase for the entire cruise the price will be dependent on the total number of days for the cruise so therefore would vary.

Archived