FCC and rebooking

BarnCat1

Same situation here. I canceled on Jan. 2nd due to positive test for a Jan 13 sailing. I recv my extra payments back today but my FCC is still in limbo and so is my insurance filing. They did allow me to put a courtesy hold on a February cruise and claim it should be in before the 20th when the hold is currently set to expire.

5 hours ago, knoxfox23 said:

Same situation here. I canceled on Jan. 2nd due to positive test for a Jan 13 sailing. I recv my extra payments back today but my FCC is still in limbo and so is my insurance filing. They did allow me to put a courtesy hold on a February cruise and claim it should be in before the 20th when the hold is currently set to expire.

Good to know about the extended courtesy hold.  As of now, our February sailing is still on, but I have a few back up options in my head but I do not want to lay out any more money to NCL at this point.

I cancelled 12/31 for a 1/18 sailing (which has subsequently been cancelled anyway) under the Peace of Mind policy, and rebooked a cruise for December 2022.  I paid the deposit only, and was told that once the FCC hits my account I can apply that.  I haven't seen it yet though.  They did tell me 14 days so fingers crossed I see it soon.  It makes me a bit nervous having that much $$ in limbo somewhere!

It's been about 2 weeks and I just got my FCC back in my account today, but only 1/2 of it (there are two passengers). I assume the other 1/2 will be in a few more days.  I had 2 shore excursion and one service fee credited back already to my credit card. They were credited all at different times and in order of lowest to highest amount.  I would think it easier to work one account at a time not one charge at a time, but maybe their doing excursions first, then service fees then FCC.  

2 minutes ago, BarnCat1 said:

It's been about 2 weeks and I just got my FCC back in my account today, but only 1/2 of it (there are two passengers). I assume the other 1/2 will be in a few more days.  I had 2 shore excursion and one service fee credited back already to my credit card. They were credited all at different times and in order of lowest to highest amount.  I would think it easier to work one account at a time not one charge at a time, but maybe their doing excursions first, then service fees then FCC.  

The other half will be found under the other passenger, even if the other is a minor and without an account and you paid for all of it.

Edited by n4w

14 minutes ago, n4w said:

The other half will be found under the other passenger, even if the other is a minor and without an account and you paid for all of it.

After I got done typing this, I checked my emails and there was the FCC for the other account.

Thank you for the information.  Now I can pay off the other cruise I had already booked and hope and pray that we can go on that one and there are no new surprises ahead.