Cunard QM2 14th Jan to 11th Feb 2022

Matelot70

Just now, sogne said:

I

There about 250 Cunard newbies along with some 450 diamond  I agree we saw some very relaxed dress among men in the MDR & elsewhere. One further comment to my earlier post concerns the captain the subject of some very unfair comments ref the Xmas cruise. He was in my opinion excellent in all respects.

15 hours ago, kohl1957 said:

BTW, Stephen Payne confirmed to me that the wireless outfit will be completely replaced come autumn, it being made known that quite a few "movers and shakers" would avail themselves of the crossings if the wifi was at least post 1996.

Gosh, do we really want the 'movers and shakers' taking over a perfectly lovely cruise line? I really like the Cunard atmosphere as it is and would hate there to be too much of a 'moving and shaking' presence about!

2 minutes ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Gosh, do we really want the 'movers and shakers' taking over a perfectly lovely cruise line? I really like the Cunard atmosphere as it is and would hate there to be too much of a 'moving and shaking' presence about!

We totally agree.  It's the atmosphere and the quality of the lectures and cultural offerings that keep us coming back to Cunard.  We hope nothing changes too drastically.

• Like 1