Mega Rockstar Shipwide Bar Tab Clarification

chloe173

I'll be sailing as a mega rockstar 2/18. I know that we get free drinks ship wide for any cocktail/glass up to $25 and any bottle up to $90. But what happens if we order a bottle that's over $90? For example, I see they have Veuve Clicquot in Sip for $106. As Mega Rockstars, would we pay the entire $106, or would they subtract our "allowance" from that so that we only pay $16?

Thanks in advance!

We are mega rockstars in May and sailor services says you pay the entire thing, no credit towards it of the covered amount. Which is such a bummer! There are many many choices that are under but I get the frustration. 

Eh, bummer. Not a big deal, we just wanted to know so as to not be surprised. 

10 hours ago, drewdawg199 said:

One good trick is that even though Moet is $95 a bottle and therefore not included for the 2 mega bottles per day, you can have literally endless amounts of Moet by the glass as it’s <$25/glass.

Yeah, it looks like there's only a couple wines by the glass that this would really apply to - the Moet and the Cakebread Chardonnay - which actually just happen to be two of my go-tos, lol. And I guess some of the ports, which the hubby enjoys. 

Mainly we were just trying to decide whether to bring on a bottle or two for The Wake/Extra Virgin. Thinking we probably will, as long as we're checking a bag anyways.