Sail & Sign Question

AZ TRAVEL

I would like to ask a question on the sail and sign account. I am going with a group on a 3 night Ensenada cruise on the Paradise this March and just received the doc's today.:D I will be sharing a cabin with my nephew and I noticed that there is only 1 sail and sign form with both our names on it. We will want seperate accounts using our own credit cards. Will this be a problem or does each cabin only have 1 person that can establish a account?

We are really looking forward to our first cruise and I am already finding myself looking at other cruise destinations.

Thanks

Bill

I would like to ask a question on the sail and sign account. I am going with a group on a 3 night Ensenada cruise on the Paradise this March and just received the doc's today.:D I will be sharing a cabin with my nephew and I noticed that there is only 1 sail and sign form with both our names on it. We will want seperate accounts using our own credit cards. Will this be a problem or does each cabin only have 1 person that can establish a account?

We are really looking forward to our first cruise and I am already finding myself looking at other cruise destinations.

Thanks

Bill

Even though you both are on the same form, you can still use 2 different cards. Just tell the rep when you are checking in you wan to use 2 different cards. They can still process 2 different cards.

Archived