Q4 Cabins on QM2 - Practical Questions

Neuhoftraveler

The Q4 ("Penthouse Suite") cabins on QM2 have a separate stall shower in addition to a bathtub.  No one at Cunard/US seems to know whether those showers include safety grab bars.  Can anyone speak to this?

Related practical question: Are the toilets on QM2 standard height, higher so-called"comfort" height, or supposedly stylish low-slung height?

Unfortunately, this is the kind of question we must ask before deciding whether and what to book.

Try this:

1:14 shows two grab bars...one vertical on the wall entering the tub and one horizontal on the far side of the tub for sitting down.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
Oops! You wanted shower and this is just tub...don't see any for shower

I thought, this should be something that someone has shown in pictures or videos. Surprise, not a good shot of the Q4 shower on QM2 anywhere that this searchable by normal means. 

It appears that all of the photos and videos I found for showers on the Cunard ships show grab bars - we were in a Q4 on QV and my photos show the shower grab bar. It is reasonable to assume this would be true for a Q4 on QM2 as well, but documentary evidence seems to be lacking. 

You have, of course, triggered my obsessive-compulsive tendencies, which means I will keep looking.