Natutilus Semi Sub, Atlantis Submarine, or Seaworld Explorer ???

hugger

We are going to Grand Cayman in April on the Star Princess.

Wondering if anyone has done one of the sub or semi sub excursions lately.

What was your expereince? Would you recommend one over the other of the vessel's?

We are also visiting Montego Bay and Cozumel - I'm thinking that Grand Cayman is probably the best place to do this excursion though - am I right?

Thanks everyone :)

cruzn4abruzn - You may want to check out Captain Marvin tour's for their Stingray City tour - they do an AWESOME job - they are within walking distance of where you get off the tender - easy to get to - less expensive than the ship's tour and normally not as many people on their boat's as the one's that the ship take. Once in a while you even get to have Captain Marvin actually go out with you. He's quite an interesting guy - like 90 yrs. old - great fun.

Hey Hugger,

Can you give me a link to the princess boards where your discussing this? Thanks so much.

Only problem I have is that my husband is paranoid about booking excursions outside the ships limits and so that limits me. I can only pick from what the ship gives us.

The excursion we booked is the "Stingray city and Island tour". It includes a drive to some of the highlights on Grand Cayman. Watch thru a semi-submersible divers feed dozens of stingrays. Then re-board mini bus for a drive to Cayman Turtle Farm and then a stop to the town of "hell".

So basically I was just wondering if anyone has done this tour or at least something similar to the semi-submersible.

just click on it.

Go over to the Princess board and then look for the thread

"Atlantis Submarince tour in Grand Cayman or Cozumel "

We are still undecided as to where we are going to do this - leaning towards the one in Grand Cayman at this point. However, concerned the quater's in the sub may be to tight for my DH.

Archived