Suite Size on Explorer Question

We are preparing to book our first Regent cruise and I am confused about the square footage listed for Superior and Concierge suites.  In one spot it is listed as 415; in another it is 332.  Can anyone shed light on which is correct?  I assume that one number is with the balcony and one not, but want to be sure.

We have sailed on Celebrity in Sky Suites, which are 300 sf, so we are using that as a comparison so we can gauge which size suite will best suit us.  We are excited to finally have the chance to sail Regent!

Joanie

1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach51 said:

We are preparing to book our first Regent cruise and I am confused about the square footage listed for Superior and Concierge suites.  In one spot it is listed as 415; in another it is 332.  Can anyone shed light on which is correct?  I assume that one number is with the balcony and one not, but want to be sure.

We have sailed on Celebrity in Sky Suites, which are 300 sf, so we are using that as a comparison so we can gauge which size suite will best suit us.  We are excited to finally have the chance to sail Regent!

Joanie

We've been informed that the room size is the same for both superior and concierge, with the latter getting a free night hotel stay pre-cruise.  It's 332 sq ft.

The balcony sizes may differ based on location and is applicable to other suite categories as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach51 said:

According to Cruise Ship Deck Plans the cabin is 332 sq. ft. and the balcony is 83 sq. ft. total is 415 sq. ft.

10 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach51 said:

Thanks to you both for clarifying for me.

Joanie

Most concierge suites seem to have full balconies except for the ones on the hump edge like 644/647.

For Superior suites, compare 745 vs 783 for difference in balcony sizes.

Edited by pnsnkr

19 hours ago, pnsnkr said:

Most concierge suites seem to have full balconies except for the ones on the hump edge like 644/647.

For Superior suites, compare 745 vs 783 for difference in balcony sizes.

Thanks, Pnsnkr!   Very helpful.

Joanie