Mardi Gras/Family Harbor Q: How do I reserve Specialty Dining with Kids Free? 🤔

amandajean06

Friends,

We are cruising in March on the Mardi Gras in a Family Harbor Oceanview (YAY! cue the happy tears  😭 ) along with our two sons. I am trying to use some of our OBC to pre-book specialty dining. I know that one of the "perks" of our Family Harbor room is that kids eat free in specialty restaurants. However, each time I try to select a date and time and add to cart, at checkout, it charges me the $12 per child rate. I have tried different restaurants with the same result. Does anyone have any experience with this? Maybe I have to book onboard to get the kids free promotion?

Thanks for any help or advice! 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, palmettopa0206 said:

I just called and talked with a carnival fun shops rep and this is what they told me to do, only select the adults. Let me know if you had any luck with this and what restaurants it works for! Thanks!

Awesome, thank you! I will let you know what we find out. 

• Like 1

FYI I asked John Heald today as I was worried about only having a two person table and this was his response:

Hello. You can just book for as many as you need and the children will be refunded ok board. Rudis is included. I should let you know there is no childrens menu. Steakhouse does have one. I hope this helps and wish you a wonderful time.

• Thanks 2