Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

14 minutes ago, rwest898 said:

Enjoying your review and pictures.  I have never sailed on Royal Caribbean but would like to one day.

Thank you for coming along on the virtual cruise!  Ask any questions you like if you want to know more about Royal!

3 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 2 CoCoCay

The water feels like ice water to me but the kiddies are having a blast chasing the seagulls.

7A276927-32A9-44B7-B103-31D1AF772270.jpeg

Yes, and it was cold in November as well.

too bad they can't heat the pool.  I mean it would make difference and in keeping with their slogan - "Perfect DAY at COCO CAY"   for me if the pool was heated, then it would have been perfect.

otherwise - not so much.  i did go in up to my knees though.

• Like 1

Wow

It does look empty! The pool vibe must be very low key. Usually the DJ is rocking that place.

When we were there on the 50th Anniversary cruise on Symphony we were the only ship in and getting a lounger on any beach was a challenge! 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Yes, and it was cold in November as well.

too bad they can't heat the pool.  I mean it would make difference and in keeping with their slogan - "Perfect DAY at COCO CAY"   for me if the pool was heated, then it would have been perfect.

otherwise - not so much.  i did go in up to my knees though.

You were braver than me.  It was really cold 🥶.  It might have to do with the unusual cool weather so it might not be the norm.  I am sure it will be warmer in St.Thomas, St.Marteen.

41 minutes ago, countess5 said:

Wow

It does look empty! The pool vibe must be very low key. Usually the DJ is rocking that place.

When we were there on the 50th Anniversary cruise on Symphony we were the only ship in and getting a lounger on any beach was a challenge! 

Cheers! 

Today you can have whatever lounger chair you would like.  I recommend the ones with the umbrella.  Lots of Seagull activities!

4 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

You were braver than me.  It was really cold 🥶.  It might have to do with the unusual cool weather so it might not be the norm.  I am sure it will be warmer in St.Thomas, St.Marteen.

No I am told it is not very warm or PERFECT 4 months out of the year.  

Perhaps RCi doesn't want to spend the money to heat the pool - so really it is not a perfect day all the time it is?  oh well.  If I go back, I will bring a wet suit.

• Haha 1