How/When do you find out which pre cruise hotel you are booked in?

Coconutguy

Leaving on 4/5 transatlantic from Miami. As a first timer I am not sure where to look to find out which hotel Regent has put me in and when that info is available. Have tried searching the forum in different ways, but can’t seem to get any results to view. Also do they put different cabin types in different hotels? For example distinctive suites versus concierge suites? Thanks in advance. 

Sorry, I don't have a cruise booked at the moment, and I can't recall exactly how to get to it. If it has been assigned it will show up in the calendar view of your cruise. Once you are signed in, IIRC, look for an Itinerary link, you should see a calendar page with your various ports showing, and your hotel should be there as well.

I am also curious l about hotel assignments. We had booked a cruise for May, our hotel had assigned before we cancelled in December. There seemed to be a few different hotels being discussed in the roll call.

• Like 1

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it. I looked and on the itinerary calendar it says tbd:

“FREE 1-NIGHT HOTEL-MIAMI EAST HOTEL “ . I thought that just meant it was a hotel in east Miami but maybe it is the name of the hotel. There is an “East Hotel” in Miami according to trip advisor. But no other roll callers seem to mention it in their posts about hotels Conrad, intercontinental, oriental mandarin and others are mentioned so far. But not East Miami as a name. 

Edited by Coconutguy

Hi Coconutguy ~ some of our other roll call members will also be staying at the Miami East Hotel.  It looks pretty decent, and is right in the heart of the business district with lots of restaurants and shops.  Regent put us in the AKA Brickell hotel which is also pretty good.   Both are a step-down from the Four Seasons which is where Regent put us the last time.  But should be very comfortable for one night, and the price is right! 

I don't think they select the hotel based on the level of suite you are in.  Both the Miami East and the AKA Brickell are comparable.  I would prefer them over the Intercontinental which is a little out of the hub for restaurants, etc.

Oh great! Thanks for the response. In looking at the hotel on trip advisor, it looks quite nice. The reviews are kind of old except one excellent review from this month. As to the placement of guests by category,  I was assuming there was a small group at each of several different hotels given the number of cabins with pre cruise hotel packages. So assumed maybe it was by type of cabin. Bet the Regent suite folks are not in the same hotel as us commoners! Looking forward to April!

We sure have. Actually started the roll call way back right after my earlier cruise March 14, 2020 got transferred to the transatlantic on 4/5. Can’t wait to put faces to screen names. Counting the days. This is our very first cruise ever so we are enjoying learning all the ins and outs and recommendations from the experienced cruisers on this forum. They have been super helpful and kind. We are grateful to have their wisdom to draw on (and enjoying the various differing opinions on several recurring topics - very entertaining!) our last real vacation was a river cruise and week in Denmark in 2019! Overdue for sure!

• Like 1

We are booked on the March 25 Miami to Rome cruise on Explorer. This will be our first Regent cruise. Looks like Regent has us booked at the Diplomat Beach Resort. Hopefully, it will be a satisfactory hotel. It is between Miami and Ft Lauderdale.