Joy on the Joy

mompus

14 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

does the joy haven seem more crowded than other havens. if i recall someone said its 50% more cabins in joy. but it's the same haven size as bliss i think?

This is our first time in the haven and I think our sailing in the haven is sold out only because I think they upgraded a lot of people.  The only time the lounge area was crowded was when we were waiting to get off in ports, otherwise it has not been crowded at all. 

Thanks for the post!! I'm following along to get a feel for how things are going since we are booked for May to Bermuda. I realize it's still out there a bit but just trying to keep an eye on things so I appreciate your information.

Is Bong still at Sugarcane? I read somewhere that he was on Joy when it first started. He's great and if he is still on board and you happen to see him would it be possible to ask him if he will still be there in May? We are on the 29th sailing. Thanks in advance, Perry

3 hours ago, mompus said:

Where would I find that information? 

Go to Guest Relations and ask for a list of Officers. They also have a TV screen that shows the Officers and a brief bio on Deck 8 or 7 aft.

Enjoy the Joy. We did on our B2B Nov 2021.

Stay Safe and Happy Cruising!

3 hours ago, mompus said:

This is our first time in the haven and I think our sailing in the haven is sold out only because I think they upgraded a lot of people.  The only time the lounge area was crowded was when we were waiting to get off in ports, otherwise it has not been crowded at all. 

How about the Haven sun deck?

1 minute ago, mompus said:

Was up there most of the day (sea day) and plenty of loungers available. 

Thank you.  We always  stay in a mini suite and purchase Vibe passes, but since we will also be in the Haven, we plan on utilizing their sun deck instead for our February 12th Joy sailing.   I have been concerned with how crowded it will be due to all of the upgrades. 

On 1/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, mompus said:

On the Joy and the ship has only a little over 900 people on board.

Wow, congrats, that's 77% empty.  I bet the waterline is way low with the ship so light!

Could anyone currently on the Joy post a photo of the screen  that gives options for Pavilion week long passes?  I read that the Ultimate Trio package was no longer being offered, but when I called they said we could purchase on board.  

15 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Thank you.  We always  stay in a mini suite and purchase Vibe passes, but since we will also be in the Haven, we plan on utilizing their sun deck instead for our February 12th Joy sailing.   I have been concerned with how crowded it will be due to all of the upgrades. 

What's the price on the Vibe pass now.

TIA