Blackbeard Cay vs. Stingray Beach break

BermudaBell

I will cruising May 1 with my DH and two children (ages 11 and 5). I am thinking that a nice beach break would be good for us while there. For those of you that have been there is there one that would be a better choice with children?

I have also thought about the Yellowbird boat but I am not sure if I should bring the kids on that one.

What advice do you have?

I will cruising May 1 with my DH and two children (ages 11 and 5). I am thinking that a nice beach break would be good for us while there. For those of you that have been there is there one that would be a better choice with children?

I have also thought about the Yellowbird boat but I am not sure if I should bring the kids on that one.

What advice do you have?

Both of these tours are probably located on Blackbeards Cay, and chances are, the Blackbeards tour is on the Yellowbird. (there are a couple of different boats used for this tour, mainly the Yellowbird). In any case, the Yellowbird is large enough to feel safe with your kids aboard. There's 3 levels as well as a fan tail, only the lower deck gets a little crazy.. but believe me, not crazy enough to worry about your kids seeing too much.. This is really fine for families. Even the kids get involved with the Limbo contest and congo lines and line dancing. It's alot of fun for all.

Archived