Voyager Gold and Silver members $50 OBC

ddlb

I just booked a deluxe balcony on the Mera  using the 5–15% and the drinks/wifi/$50 OBC package. I paid in full and was told that the voyager club $50 each obc for gold and silver members would be added. Our membership numbers and status is on the confirmation. It is not showing on my booking confirmation. I’m confused because I think I read it took a  couple days but I’m not sure and I’m having trouble with the website. The online rep assured me I would we would get it.  Should I be concerned?  

2 hours ago, JT1962 said:

My $ 50 credit was posted to my onboard account on the 2nd day of my recent Meraviglia cruise 

Thanks for responding. What I did was even though it was not on the confirmation I somehow figured out how to get on the website and check and it was there in my account. First I had to add the booking number to my account. Then I was able to figure out how to get to the website correctly,  otherwise I just kept getting into plan your cruise stuff. This website is confusing!

2 hours ago, JT1962 said:

My $ 50 credit was posted to my onboard account on the 2nd day of my recent Meraviglia cruise 

Mine also, but if you don´t get the voucher for this with your cruise documents (not booking confirmation) better sort it out before you board. Then you can show them the voucher if it is missing on board otherwise the discussions will be endless. 

• Thanks 1