MyNCL and booking Platinum specialty dining

tammyjw305

Hi,

I tried to book our Platinum specialty dining today, thinking it was allowed 120 days before -- today, yay! On MyNCL, it shows Latitudes points but not status or the page with the tier details. My husband's shows him both, where tier chart says can book 125 days before. However, we both see different messages about it being too early or not bookable for Le Bistro. MyNCL showed my status and tiers page after they added the new tiers but is now gone. 

Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone else had luck making a reservation online? 

Tammy 

I’m not really clear exactly what you are saying, but it looks like you are on the Jade, which hasn’t been taking reservations. We are onboard in April and there have been no reservations available yet. Any problem you are having is most likely due to that.

1 hour ago, tammyjw305 said:

Hi -- yes, we are on the Jade on June 5th. I believe that it is now suppose to start sailing again at the end of March. So, you think specialty dining will only open up when they start sailing again? Thanks!

Unfortunately we just don’t know. I check my reservation every now and then in case they do open up, but I suspect that for our cruise they won’t open before we board. As you are later then it is much more likely that you will be able to book at some point.

I don’t see any particular reason why reservations would open when the Jade starts sailing, but I suppose it is possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tammyjw305 said:

Hi,

I tried to book our Platinum specialty dining today, thinking it was allowed 120 days before -- today, yay! On MyNCL, it shows Latitudes points but not status or the page with the tier details. My husband's shows him both, where tier chart says can book 125 days before. However, we both see different messages about it being too early or not bookable for Le Bistro. MyNCL showed my status and tiers page after they added the new tiers but is now gone. 

Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone else had luck making a reservation online? 

Tammy 

Lots of people have been having lots of problems trying to book dining. We're in a mini-suite in April and should have been able to book at 125 days out. After numerous attempts and calls to NCL ,finally got ahold of a supervisor who said bookings wouldn't be open till about 90 days out. (They actually opened at 92 days).  So, as Keith Jenner said, just keep checking every couple days. Also, with the reduces capacities and people actually cruising, you probably would have no problem making the reservations you want when you first get on board. Happy cruising!

To platinum rewards members, 

Is this benefit only on the first cruise that you become platinum or is it every cruise

Until you hit Sapphire? Thanks in advance. 🙂

Dinner for Two at Cagney's or Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine6
(per stateroom)

Dinner for Two at Moderno or La Cucina6
(per stateroom)

2 minutes ago, NYFirstTimeCruiser said:

To platinum rewards members, 

Is this benefit only on the first cruise that you become platinum or is it every cruise

Until you hit Sapphire? Thanks in advance. 🙂

Dinner for Two at Cagney's or Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine6
(per stateroom)

Dinner for Two at Moderno or La Cucina6
(per stateroom)

Every cruise after attaining Platinum status