Missing Booking?!

cruise_gal21

So, I logged in to Carnival today to look at my booking. When I click on My Bookings it wants me to add one, says my current booking numbers don’t exist. Is this due to Carnival  Sensation being replaced with Carnival Ecstasy in April? I didn’t receive any emails about my bookings being canceled.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Yes,all these bookings are in process of being changed. Supposed to be completed by the 12th. No email here, either. Also, the Ecstasy to Spirit bookings. 

I thought this might be the case, but just wanted to make sure.

Same for me.   I checked my last email from Carnival and it said they were switching everything over to the Ecstasy and that it should be completed by Feb 15th...and that bookings wouldn't be available on the app or website until the switch was made.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, geochick73 said:

Same for me.   I checked my last email from Carnival and it said they were switching everything over to the Ecstasy and that it should be completed by Feb 15th...and that bookings wouldn't be available on the app or website until the switch was made.

Thank goodness! I’m having a small panic attack because I read on another thread that they spoke with Carnival today because they were missing their booking too and Carnival told them that the whole ship was canceled!! That they’ll have to call back after the 12th to rebook!! 

That is not the info I was told on Monday when I spoke with my PVP. I was told they’d be moved, not canceled. I haven’t received a single email from Carnival on the whole subject.

Edited by cruise_gal21
  • Like 1

Here is the body of the email I received on Feb 3rd.  I was booked on the Sensation for June 25-30, 2022.  I highlighted the pertinent parts.

Dear Carnival Guest,

As a follow up to our communication earlier in the week, Carnival Ecstasy will be repositioning to Mobile, AL to assume our 4- and 5- day itineraries for the cruises referenced above, including your cruise.

Carnival Ecstasy is a sister ship to Carnival Sensation and has similar amenities and features.  Her crew is eager to welcome you on board and make you part of the excitement from being among the first group of guests to return the ship to service.  In addition, we know you will enjoy our spacious and comfortable staterooms, the warm and friendly service from our crew, and the great variety of entertainment and activities we have planned for you.

In order to transfer your reservation, we must close access to your booking.  Once the transfer is completed, you will receive a confirmation with your new ship and stateroom assignment.  You will be assigned a comparable stateroom to what you are currently holding. 

Here’s what you need to know about the ship transfer process: 

• Our team will be working on moving all the reservations until February 15 so there is no need to call us.  (We appreciate your understanding as reservations cannot be accessed by anyone outside of our technical team during this period.) 
  • Any onboard credit currently on your reservation will be automatically transferred to your new booking.  
  • All pre-purchased items such as Fly2Fun air, shore excursions, Carnival Vacation Protection, gratuities, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop items will automatically transfer to Carnival Ecstasy. 
  • Approved and pending vaccine exemptions will follow the booking to the new ship.  If you have a pending exemption request, the transfer of your booking is not a confirmation of your request.
Thank you for your understanding.  We look forward to welcoming you aboard and are committed to providing you with a fun and memorable vacation.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, geochick73 said:
Here is the body of the email I received on Feb 3rd.  I was booked on the Sensation for June 25-30, 2022.  I highlighted the pertinent parts.

Dear Carnival Guest,

As a follow up to our communication earlier in the week, Carnival Ecstasy will be repositioning to Mobile, AL to assume our 4- and 5- day itineraries for the cruises referenced above, including your cruise.

Carnival Ecstasy is a sister ship to Carnival Sensation and has similar amenities and features.  Her crew is eager to welcome you on board and make you part of the excitement from being among the first group of guests to return the ship to service.  In addition, we know you will enjoy our spacious and comfortable staterooms, the warm and friendly service from our crew, and the great variety of entertainment and activities we have planned for you.

In order to transfer your reservation, we must close access to your booking.  Once the transfer is completed, you will receive a confirmation with your new ship and stateroom assignment.  You will be assigned a comparable stateroom to what you are currently holding. 

Here’s what you need to know about the ship transfer process: 

• Our team will be working on moving all the reservations until February 15 so there is no need to call us.  (We appreciate your understanding as reservations cannot be accessed by anyone outside of our technical team during this period.) 
  • Any onboard credit currently on your reservation will be automatically transferred to your new booking.  
  • All pre-purchased items such as Fly2Fun air, shore excursions, Carnival Vacation Protection, gratuities, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop items will automatically transfer to Carnival Ecstasy. 
  • Approved and pending vaccine exemptions will follow the booking to the new ship.  If you have a pending exemption request, the transfer of your booking is not a confirmation of your request.
Thank you for your understanding.  We look forward to welcoming you aboard and are committed to providing you with a fun and memorable vacation.

Thank you so much for this!! This has put my mind to ease. I was sure my PVP would not have steered me wrong, but it’s nice to see something in writing, even if it’s not my actual sailing. Funny thing is I booked my cruise on February 4th, the day after this email was sent out 😅

Edited by cruise_gal21
  • Like 1