Worthing Beach/Accra Beach Questions

wif

My husband and I will be in Barbados in December. We are staying at the Coral Mist for 6 nights, then taking a Seabourn Cruise for 7 nights and then one more night at the Coral Mist before heading home.

My question is this. From the Coral Mist website, the beach it sits on (Worthing I think) is beautiful, but I have read such wonderful things about Accra beach that we definitely want to spend some time there. Are they within walking distance or will we have to drive or take a taxi?

Thanks so much! We are very excited about our trip, I just wish it was sooner!

Nancy

just returned from a 10 day stay in barbados. we stayed 3 nights at the blue orchid, sister hotel to yours. worthing beach is beautiful, clean, and quiet. we did walk down to the accra beach area but just to get some coffee in the morning. there is a kiosk across the street from the accra beach hotel with good coffee and pastry. enjoy.

Thanks so much to both of you for your responses. Its nice to know that we will have two beautiful beaches to enjoy within walking distance! We are so excited about this trip, its too bad we have to wait so long!

Thanks again!

Nancy

Archived