Purchasing onboard credit help needed

Kclovesken

Thanks for being patient and answering all of my questions in advance. My brother is purchasing credit for us and it's giving the option to do either me or my daughter (23) I am the primary. My question is does it matter? Can she use it if it's under my name? How does that work?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kclovesken said:

Thanks for being patient and answering all of my questions in advance. My brother is purchasing credit for us and it's giving the option to do either me or my daughter (23) I am the primary. My question is does it matter? Can she use it if it's under my name? How does that work?

If you are traveling in the same stateroom, or even if in different staterooms but under a single reservation, you will be given the opportunity when completing your reservation info of specifying whether each guest is to have a separate onboard account, or if the primary passenger will be responsible for all charges by each person in the room or listed on the reservation.  Set up your account so it works best for you.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

If you are traveling in the same stateroom, or even if in different staterooms but under a single reservation, you will be given the opportunity when completing your reservation info of specifying whether each guest is to have a separate onboard account, or if the primary passenger will be responsible for all charges by each person in the room or listed on the reservation.  Set up your account so it works best for you.

Thank you ❤️

• Like 1