Getting off Royal Carribean ship early

GatorGirl

I wouldn't worry too much tendering in Belize. It's very simple and rather quick. Was there last week on Ench. of the Seas. Just get up early that morning to get the first tender ticket and you will be ashore pretty fast. Plus, all of the private tour companies know you have to wait for the ship-excursion passengers to leave first. They will wait for you.

I was on Enchantment about this time last year. The line for the tender was incredibly long. I went to the main desk and asked them about getting off. I explained we had an excursion booked with an outside company. The young lady motioned for us to follow her. We did and she walked us right past everyone else in line and put us first in line for the tender that was boarding right then. I don't know if this is common or not, and I never really had a chance to thank her as it all happened so quick.

We cruised with Explorer of the Seas in Jan. the people who book through the ship get off in theforst few tenders. when we were there those with independent tours, with tickets for the first tender, didn't get off until 1/2 after the first actual tender had left.

To get off with the cruise's crowd, the actual 1st tender, you have to go to the teather where they meet. They ask them to meet there 20 minutes before the tender leaves. We hanged around at the cafe' where we could see the people heading downstairs we had also gotten tickets for the first tender just in case), when there was a nice size crowd we joined them downstairs.

When they went inside the teather we just sat down and waited for them to start calling the groups. they call the groups according to the tours listed in your info booklet when they called BEAD, which is one of the longest ones, we joined them. No one asked for our tour tickets, the only thing you need to hold in your hand is your Seapass.

We had booked a zipline/cave tubing combo with Nacho and he had suggested to get off the ship as early as possible to beat the crowds. We did, but a group of people who were in the same tour with us didn't (they had tickets for the first tender and they thought they were the first ones off the sip) so we had to wait around for 1/2 hour.

I hope this helps.

Archived