Best Aft Balcony on the Breakaway

Keata

3 hours ago, ltmguy said:

If you we’re choosing between Regular Aft or Club Extra Large Balcony which one you u choose? 
European cruise.  Only started in Haven. 

It would depend on which aft-facing balcony decks/staterooms were available and which Club Balcony staterooms were available.

Bed location is important to me so I would see what the best available options were. Balcony sizes vary for both categories so I would try to get the largest one available. The Club Balcony w/ huge balcony staterooms have less privacy from above but have a better view of the ocean when looking straight down.

Motion doesn't bother me but many people find the aft-most staterooms to be more stable that the forward-most staterooms.

If it rains, aft-facing would be better. If you want more sun, the CBS would be better.

Overall, I prefer the aft-facing as long as I can get a good one.

24 minutes ago, tgloersen said:

Hands Down 10918 The best Aft on the ship!

The wheelchair accessible Club Balcony staterooms can't really be compared to anything but each other. They also only sleep 2 so that may not be an option for some. In that case, the one starboard side is the better of the 2.

Also, there is some jumping around in the thread between different ships and different classes. It can be confusing if people aren't sure what they are looking at.

8 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The wheelchair accessible Club Balcony staterooms can't really be compared to anything but each other. They also only sleep 2 so that may not be an option for some. In that case, the one starboard side is the better of the 2.

Also, there is some jumping around in the thread between different ships and different classes. It can be confusing if people aren't sure what they are looking at.

All true statements, but as the questions states what's the best aft balcony on the Breakaway, 10918 is it in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, tgloersen said:

LOL HA HA, i just looked at my reservation.  Sorry man its 10916.  Blame it on my cancer.

The thing is, for Breakaway/Getaway, the stateroom that you prefer is 10916.

For Escape, Bliss, and Encore, the stateroom that you prefer is 10918.

For Joy, the stateroom that you prefer is 10970.

That's why I made the point about jumping around in the thread to different ships and different classes of ships. I knew what you meant (I recognized the carpet) but I knew that 10918 is for 3 of the Breakaway Plus ships and not for Breakaway/Getaway. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

2 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The thing is, for Breakaway/Getaway, the stateroom that you prefer is 10916.

For Escape, Bliss, and Encore, the stateroom that you prefer is 10918.

For Joy, the stateroom that you prefer is 10970.

That's why I made the point about jumping around in the thread to different ships and different classes of ships. I knew what you meant (I recognized the carpet) but I knew that 10918 is for 3 of the Breakaway Plus ships and not for Breakaway/Getaway. 

Yes all true statements, i actually had the same cabin on the Escape and yes that cabin number was 10918.  I think that's where my confusion came in.