Sometimes Persistence Pays

Doug R.

I had booked a Canada/NE cruise on the Enchanted Princess with soon to be expired FCC I opted for the Princess saver fare because I really did not want to spend extra. Then I started doing some figuring about costs of internet, crew appreciation 😂, drinks, and coffee/soda packages and began to wonder if it was feasible to upgrade to Princess Plus. So, I started a chat session figuring it would be quicker than calling. It was, but the price quoted was way above what I was willing to pay.  I checked pricing on the Princess website, so I knew that it was way out of line. Rather than argue, I terminated the session. Decided to bite the bullet and call and wait the rest of the day to get an answer after 49 minutes (not like I was keeping track 😂)success! Not only did I get upgraded, but it was all covered by my leftover FCC!

• Like 11

Congrats, sounds like you got a good deal.

I don't understand why the Plus price changes. Most of the cruises I have priced were $40 a day but there are a few I have looked at that were quite a bit more and others have said here they saw the same thing. Not to derail your thread but I don't really understand why it isn't a set price.