LIVE! Mardi Gras on the Mardi Gras 2/26 - 3/5. Let’s Cruise!

TravelBluebird

30 minutes ago, willdra said:

Thanks so much for taking us on your cruise! Your writing is very engaging, and it felt like I was on the ship too! 😁

Thank you so much, @willdra  I really enjoyed both the cruise and doing the LIVE! I’ll be doing another LIVE for my Carnival Spirit Panama Canal cruise which leaves April 17 (on Easter!). I’ll have to figure out the pace for that one since it’s a 16 day Journeys cruise, and also a ton of sea days!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TravelBluebird said:

Thank you so much, @willdra  I really enjoyed both the cruise and doing the LIVE! I’ll be doing another LIVE for my Carnival Spirit Panama Canal cruise which leaves April 17 (on Easter!). I’ll have to figure out the pace for that one since it’s a 16 day Journeys cruise, and also a ton of sea days!

LOVE the Spirit class of ships.  Having the roof over the pools is so nice!  Are you going from east coast to west or vice versa?  Looking forward to following along!  Hope you will post a link over on the TRIBE!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

LOVE the Spirit class of ships.  Having the roof over the pools is so nice!  Are you going from east coast to west or vice versa?  Looking forward to following along!  Hope you will post a link over on the TRIBE!

@Hogladyrider My first time on a Spirit class ship! Going from Miami to Seattle; a repositioning cruise to take the Spirit to its Alaska cruises for the summer.  If I knew what the TRIBE was, I’d be happy to post a link there!  I think the Spirit will be a very interesting contrast to just have been on the Mardi Gras.

8 minutes ago, TravelBluebird said:

@Hogladyrider My first time on a Spirit class ship! Going from Miami to Seattle; a repositioning cruise to take the Spirit to its Alaska cruises for the summer.  If I knew what the TRIBE was, I’d be happy to post a link there!  I think the Spirit will be a very interesting contrast to just have been on the Mardi Gras.

My apologies I thought you were a follower over on the TRIBE thread.  Just a bunch of folks to kept in touch over the past few years when we were not able to cruise and we held each other up and it is going strong today.  Sid_9169 who does a lot of live reviews started the thread.

Just now, Hogladyrider said:

My apologies I thought you were a follower over on the TRIBE thread.  Just a bunch of folks to kept in touch over the past few years when we were not able to cruise and we held each other up and it is going strong today.  Sid_9169 who does a lot of live reviews started the thread.

Sounds like an awesome group and place to hang out; I will check it out and definitely post a link over there!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TravelBluebird said:

Sounds like an awesome group and place to hang out; I will check it out and definitely post a link over there!

This is the link if you are interested!  Great group of cruise lovers solving the worlds problems and supporting each other!

• Like 2