Does anyone know if Victory has Internet connections in d cabins?

cruizinpooh

Hi! Haven't traveled with carnival for a while and I know technology has advanced. Anyhow, Does anyone know if I take my laptop, can I connect from my cabin or even from the Internet Cafe? I have a company computer that unfortunately I cannot access my e-mail other than on my laptop!!!

It's the only time that I can actually say that I was drinking on the job!! icon_biggrin.gif I will be the one stuck to the computer with a Sex on the Beach in my hand!!

Please help! Leaving Sunday

Thank you. icon_cool.gif

Yes you can connect with your own computer in the Internet cafe. Same charge as if you use Internet PC. They do have minute packages you can buy which reduces the cost from 75 cents a minute to the 40/50 cent per minute range. No access in the rooms. Not sure if there is a wireless zone area. I only used the PC's in the cafe.

Until 2nd Victory Cruise (Thanksgiving Cruise)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;11;21;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

By a large block of time. It's slow! And because we didn't have our own laptop, we had to compose the email online. OUCH!

Just re-read your title, I'm sorry this was on the Legend not the Victory.

dolphin_flips.gif

Take care,

http://community.webshots.com/user/afdds

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;5;23;4;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

5/23 Carnival Victory

Carnival Legend, Panama, 2003

Norwegian Star, Hawaii,2001

Aida, Sicily 1999

Fasination San Juan-1995

It makes those early days of 1200 bps modems seem blazing fast.

Tom <--- Curmudgeon of the Seas

almamater.jpg

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Shhhh, it's a surprise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;10;9;7;10;00&timezone=GMT-0500

And then:

Carnival Spirit 12/10/05 Mexican Riviera

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;12;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Perhaps something else as well. Watch this space.

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

Also....If you can wait until you reach each port...much cheaper and faster in the business/internet cafes near each dock area of the ports.

Until 2nd Victory Cruise (Thanksgiving Cruise)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;11;21;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived