Faster to the Fun

luvcruisin66

1 hour ago, Terab85 said:

I don't think they will reinstate FTTF until they start increasing the capacity.

It appears as if they are near 100% capacity at this point. I fully expect spring break sailings to be above 100% lower berth occupancy. 

• Like 3

On 2/28/2022 at 10:06 PM, brilliantseas said:

It appears as if they are near 100% capacity at this point. I fully expect spring break sailings to be above 100% lower berth occupancy. 

Maybe on some ships, but I have friends at sea right now on the Horizon and the Sunrise and both groups report the ships are sailing WELL below capacity.  50-70% from what they can see.     

This compares nicely to my Sunrise cruise, where we reportedly had 2600 onboard and the ship seemed really crowded.

To answer the OP, no FTTF at this point.  In response to the capacity issues, I'm getting the sense that Prez week was pretty busy in much the same way Christmas and New Year's was. That's great.  We sailed Sunrise in early February at about 1700. Judging from the deals handed out recently, I suspect occupancy will drop for a few weeks until Spring Break kicks in later in March.